- This event has passed.
Vintage Christmas Tree – OR – Christmas Cactus Party ~ 11.30.2021 7:00 – 9:00 @ McKinney Coffee Company
November 30 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$75 – $95
We are taking the party on the road!
Join us for creative holiday cheer at McKinney Coffee Company (next to E.J. Wills)
Seating is limited, please register early.
Tuesday, November 30th | 7:00 – 9:00
This event is by reservation only and prepayment in full is required.
What is included:
- 1 13″ ceramic Christmas Tree & base OR 1 10.5″ ceramic Cactus
- 1 light kit, including bulb
- 1 set of colorful mini lights + gold star
- choice of specialty glaze colors
- instruction from our team of Creatologists
- lots of Christmas cheer
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Walls of Clay has been in downtown McKinney for 20+ years. Our practices, policies, and procedures are fair. Our number one goal is to provide an awesome experience for our guest(s) and our policies allow us to do just that.
- Your purchase is non-refundable.
- One project per person. We, unfortunately, do not have space for extra seats and sharing.
- This is a specialty item. If you need to postpone your reservation, please notify us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (972-547-4472) prior to your event. No shows will not receive a credit or refund.
- Unpainted items must be painted by December 2nd or they will be returned to inventory and your payment, less a $15.00 class fee will be applied to in-studio credit for another item(s).
- This event is on location at McKinney Coffee Company | 1910 N. Stonebridge Dr, McKinney, TX 75071 (next to EJ Wills Gastropub)
- IMPORTANT: This is a kiln-fired project using specialty glazes. Upon completion, we will take your project back to our studio to be kiln fired. It will be ready for pick up in two weeks at our studio located in downtown McKinney.
Your purchase is non-refundable. If you are unable to attend for any reason; such as schedule conflict, emergency, illness or weather-related, please notify us by phone at 972.547.4472 or email (email@example.com) prior to your event. You may call or email anytime and be sure to leave a message if it is before/after studio hours.
Credits do not expire, NO shows, however, will not receive a refund or credit, your payment will be forfeited in the event you do not notify us.
Due to the nature of kiln-fired arts, slight imperfections can occur. And on rare occasions, kiln-fired pieces can crack, shatter or do the unexpected during the firing process. While we take every precaution to ensure that this does not happen, there are some factors that are beyond our control. If a piece cracks or shatters, a credit will be issued along with a ginormous apology because we hate to see bad things happen to your creations.
GENERAL RELEASE: Pictures and/or video may be taken during our workshops to use in print and online marketing/advertising.
AUTHORIZATION FOR EMERGENCY MEDICAL ATTENTION: By accepting the Terms & Conditions, I grant my authorization and consent for Walls of Clay and its staff to administer general first aid treatment for any minor injuries or illnesses experienced by the guest/customer/minor. If the injury or illness is life-threatening or in need of emergency treatment, I authorize Walls of Clay to summon any and all professional emergency personnel to attend, transport, and treat the guest/customer/minor and to issue consent for any X-ray, anesthetic, blood transfusion, medication, or other medical diagnosis, treatment, or hospital care deemed advisable by, and to be rendered under the general supervision of, any licensed physician, surgeon, dentist, hospital, or other medical professional or institution duly licensed to practice in the state in which such treatment is to occur. I agree to assume financial responsibility for all expenses of such care.
LIABILITY WAIVER: I hereby release, hold harmless, defend and indemnify Walls of Clay LLC and its employees, agents, officers and directors from any and all damages, injuries, claims and causes of action which may accrue to or be asserted by me or any minor child of mine arising directly or indirectly out of my minor child’s participation in a workshop.
Payment due at time of reservation.
NO refunds will be given at any time. We will gladly issue a full credit (100%) on your account with more than 72 hours advance notice. A 75% credit will be applied to your account with 48 – 72 hours’ notice. A 50% credit will be applied to your account with less than 48 hours’ notice. No shows will not receive any credit or refund.