- This event has passed.
VIRTUAL Vintage Tree Happy Hour | BETA Test Group | By Reservation 11.19.2020 6:30 – 7:30
November 19, 2020 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm$5.00 – $95
Be a part of our BETA TEST GROUP and join us *VIRTUALLY* for a Vintage Christmas Tree Happy Hour!
Thursday, November 19th | 6:30 – 7:30
This event is by reservation only and prepayment in full is required.
When is this event?
- Thursday, November 19th, 2020 | 6:30 – 7:30
Who is eligible to participate?
- This VIRTUAL VINTAGE TREE HAPPY HOUR is intended for adults.
- Those ages 18 and up are welcome, however, please note there may be consumption of alcohol on the Zoom call.
- You must register for this event and pick up supplies no later than November 18th.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions (below).
- Have access to a computer with wifi. A ZOOM Meeting will be used for the virtual platform, the link and password will be sent to you the week of the Happy Hour.
What is included:
- 1 13″ ceramic Christmas Tree & base OR 1 10.5″ ceramic Cactus
- 1 light kit, including bulb
- 1 set of colorful mini lights + gold star
- option to purchase a specialty brush for this project – brushes will not be provided unless purchased
- choice of specialty glaze colors
- lots of Christmas & Happy Hour cheer
- instructor-led by Jenn & Georgia, your virtual happy hour creatologists
- studio credit of $20 for future use (must be in the Zoom Meeting for a minimum of 45 minutes)
What is earned:
- This event is to test out a new format for workshops. We expect there to be some “bumps” and “bruises” along the way and need your help to figure those out.
- In order to earn a $20 studio gift certificate, you join us on the Zoom call for a minimum of 45 minutes.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Walls of Clay has been in downtown McKinney for 19+ years. Our practices, policies, and procedures are fair. Our number one goal is to provide an awesome experience for our guest(s) and our policies allow us to do just that.
Your purchase is non-refundable. IMPORTANT:
- This is a specialty item and due to its size, we cannot store or kiln-fire your tree after December 1st and guarantee a Christmas delivery.
- You are responsible for picking up your pottery and supplies before the event. Please check our website for current hours, as they may change due to Covid-19.
- If you are unable to pick up your tree before December 1st, it will be returned to inventory and a credit will be issued less $15 handling/class fee.
- If you are unable to return your tree for kiln firing before December 1st, we cannot guarantee it will be fired before Christmas.
- Use only the glazes (paints) provided. Our kiln reaches temperatures in excess of 1800 degrees. Other types of paint and craft supplies (ex. acrylics, glue, markers, pencils and glitter to name a few) cannot withstand these temperatures and will damage your pottery and our kiln walls. No refunds or redos will be offered if products other than our glazes are detected.
- All pottery must be returned to the studio for kiln firing.
Your purchase is non-refundable. If you are unable to attend for any reason; such as schedule conflict, emergency, illness or weather-related, please notify us by phone at 972.547.4472 or email (firstname.lastname@example.org). You may call or email anytime and be sure to leave a message if it is before/after studio hours.
Credits do not expire, NO shows, however, will not receive a refund or credit, your payment will be forfeited in the event you do not notify us.
Due to the nature of kiln-fired arts, slight imperfections can occur. And on rare occasions, kiln fired pieces can crack, shatter or do the unexpected during the firing process. While we take every precaution to ensure that this does not happen, there are some factors that are beyond our control. If a piece cracks or shatters, a credit will be issued along with a ginormous apology because we hate to see bad things happen to your creations.
ALCOHOL POLICY (if applicable): I agree that I am 21 years of age or older and will consume my alcoholic beverages responsibly. I release and waive any and all claims or action that may arise against Walls of Clay LLC, its affiliates, successors or assigns as well as the owner and employees/contractors as a result of anything which occurs before, during or after my session including to but not limited to injury, loss, theft or damage to any person or property.
GENERAL RELEASE: Pictures and/or videos may be taken during our workshops to use in print and online marketing/advertising.
AUTHORIZATION FOR EMERGENCY MEDICAL ATTENTION: By accepting the Terms & Conditions, I grant my authorization and consent for Walls of Clay and its staff to administer general first aid treatment for any minor injuries or illnesses experienced by the guest/customer/minor. If the injury or illness is life-threatening or in need of emergency treatment, I authorize Walls of Clay to summon any and all professional emergency personnel to attend, transport, and treat the guest/customer/minor and to issue consent for any X-ray, anesthetic, blood transfusion, medication, or other medical diagnoses, treatment, or hospital care deemed advisable by, and to be rendered under the general supervision of, any licensed physician, surgeon, dentist, hospital, or other medical professional or institution duly licensed to practice in the state in which such treatment is to occur. I agree to assume financial responsibility for all expenses of such care.
LIABILITY WAIVER: I hereby release, hold harmless, defend and indemnify Walls of Clay LLC and its employees, agents, officers and directors from any and all damages, injuries, claims and causes of action which may accrue to or be asserted by me or any minor child of mine arising directly or indirectly out of my minor child’s participation in a workshop.
Payment due at time of reservation.
NO refunds will be given at any time. We will gladly issue a full credit (100%) on your account with more than 72 hours advance notice. A 75% credit will be applied to your account with 48 – 72 hours’ notice. A 50% credit will be applied to your account with less than 48 hours’ notice. No shows will not receive any credit or refund.