TERMS AND CONDITIONS…
Reserve a Create & Celebrate 2 GO Kit
- Our kits are perfect for creating and celebrating at home, or the location of your choice. They make a great creative add-on to any gathering such as family get-togethers, birthdays, holidays, team building fun, and more.
- Kits are limited and by reservation only. Reservations are for a Friday – Thursday time frame. You are welcome to pick up your kit Friday, Saturday or Sunday and the kit must be returned by the following Thursday. Please be aware, we are closed on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
- The kit contains 13 8-ounce colors, color tile (shows fired colors), brushes, water container, paper palettes, toothpicks, instructions, and pottery.
Pick up Create & Celebrate 2 GO Kit
- Please arrange to pick up your kit the week of your event as kits are limited and by reservation only. You may pick up your kit during studio hours Friday, Saturday, or Sunday.
- All materials must be returned the following Thursday, if not sooner.
- At the time of pickup, you will be charged the full amount of the kit plus any pottery add-ons.
Create at Home
- Instructions will be included for creating at home. Please have ALL makers (participants) read through all the directions before getting started. For younger makers, please provide adult supervision.
- IMPORTANT: Use only the glazes (paints) provided. Our kiln reaches temperatures more than 1800 degrees. Other types of paint and craft supplies (ex. acrylics, glue, markers, crayons, and glitter to name a few) cannot withstand these temperatures and will damage your pottery and our kiln walls.
Return Create & Celebrate 2 GO Kit
- Kits must be returned no later than the Thursday following your reservation.
- Repackage pottery in the same material it left the studio in to return it for glazing and firing along with your kit. Everything in the kit must be returned except for disposable, one-use items. Please allow 10 – 14 days for firing.
- Your deposit will be returned providing:
(1) All of the non-disposable items are returned. This includes paint bottles (even if empty), brushes, water container, color tile, unused supplies and tote.
(2) Your kit is returned by the following Thursday. Please note, our studio is closed Monday – Wednesday.
- Your deposit will be forfeited if:
(1) Your kit is missing any items, other than one-time use items. If paint bottles are empty, please return empty bottles, do not discard them.
(2) Your kit is returned late. Your kit is the following Thursday. You are welcome to return early, but cannot return late as we need time to sanitize and replenish for the next rental.